Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Beginnings of My Bucket List

For Christmas Hez gave me 2,001 Things to Do Before You Die. I decided to take the things I actually want to do and write them down...where better than here? So here are the first things on my list from the book. Later on, I'll add my own things. =]

  • Be an extra in a movie
  • see the aurora borealis from Denali
  • donate body parts
  • rent an apartment on the seine for two months
  • learn what spelunking is and do it
  • have multiple orgasms
  • drink a mint julep at the Kentucky Derby (and wear a killer hat)
  • pay for the next car at a toll booth
  • make a religious pilgrimage-to Mecca, Santiago de Compostela, Jerusalem, or Graceland
  • hang glide
  • shake hands with someone famous
  • light a candle in the Holocaust memorial museum's hall of Rememberance
  • blow smoke rings
  • be able to explain the theory of relativity
  • get a professional makeover
  • suddenly decide on and leave for a trip
  • crash a ritzy party
  • give someone a reason to believe in god even if you dont
  • swim in the Icelandic hot springs at sundown
  • communicate without words
  • find a long straight road and see how fast you can go
  • volunteer at a zoo

No comments: