Monday, April 9, 2007

Just bitching...



I hate bitching, I truly do. But I'm entitled to do it once in awhile, n'est-ce pas?
(Not to mention, I really only bitch about 1 thing. Not boys, not school, just the fact that I love my mom to death and I feel like there is no trace of the close relationship we once had. So deal.)


My mom is constantly yelling at me for never doing anything. Except, every time I find something to do, she doesn't let me commit to it. I'm in a club, but I'm not allowed to do any of the extra things. (Which would take up more of my "wasted" time, correct?) So she says she doesn't want me doing "nothing" all summer, but I'm going on vacation TO NEW ZEALAND with my friend Alicia and her dad. Except she can't make up her fucking mind about how long I can go. Can I go for the whole month like I'm supposed to? Or am I going for 2 weeks like you want? Or am I not going at all? At this point (I've been fighting this for months) I don't even fucking care what the answer is. JUST PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT! And if I go for the whole month it'll take up more of my wasted time! Except she doesn't want to be away from me...but you obviously don't like having me around anymore!

Once upon a time, my mom was my favorite person in the whole world. I didn't want to be like her, I wanted to be her! Now, I can't even get along with her. She hates me. I swear she does. I just want her to love me and for us to get along like we used to, but its freaking impossible. We're different people, living different lives. Fuck it, we're strangers...

No comments: