Saturday, February 9, 2008

Running into myself

"...you're terrified somebodys going to stick you in a cage. Well, baby, you're already in that cage, you built it yourself. And its not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas or in the east by somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself."

Those are, in my opinion, the cruelest words anyone has ever said to another human being. Unfortunatly, they are also true. Very very true.

I dont know what to do. I make a healthy decision and I break first chance I get. I need to get out of here. Spring breaks coming up soon. Maybe there's someplace I can go. God, I hope so. I truly truly hope so.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

My dear Pepe,

A very intelligent friend of mine shared this quote with me recently..
"Things will happen in this life that you can't change, but that's no reason to shut out the world."
I know this is difficult for you. And I truly understand. I've been there. But, you haven't lost her. And, I know you don't want to lose her. You're hurting and you're confused, and that's okay. But things will work out if you allow them to. I can't promise you won't get hurt again. But, my good friend also told me to "make things happen.. it's the only way they'll happen at all." I know you have no reason to trust and believe that you won't get hurt again. It could happen. But, don't shut her out. I don't know if my advice helps at all, but you know I'm here for you bro. Things will get better, trust me<3