Apparently, there is this marvelous thing going around. You get tagged and you have to post six secrets about yourself. Hm..
1) I think I may love a guy who is 9 years older than me.
2) Most details about me, are lies. "I read that book!" ...no I didnt. I read the back cover and decided it sounded like crap.
3) I made out with a friends ex-boyfriend months ago and still havent told her. Nor do I intend to.
4) I always have different intentions than other people, and let people assume we want the same things.
5) To an onlooker, I seem to have it pretty together...I dont, but kind of enjoy it that way. I'd never want to have things truly "together." I think it would get very boring, very quickly!
6) This isnt so much a secret as it is a fact: I love answering questions. I love sharing secrets with people and connecting with them. So if you really want to know something... Ask!