Monday, June 25, 2007

Exciting Time to be Alive

her3ticmind: what the hell do you do when you're not sleeping
her3ticmind: it's probably kinda dark out and either early or late to do anything!
Magix Evrywhere: read? write? sketch?Think?
Magix Evrywhere: go for a walk? observe the night?
her3ticmind: of course. how can I forget
her3ticmind: you're one of those weirdos.

=] Yes. I am one of those weirdos. One of those weirdos who respects and admires the beauty of the world she lives in and life itself? Referring back to that wonderful movie, Waking Life....I mean this is the most exciting time we could have ever hoped to be alive. I realize it doesn't always seem like that, but it is. Simply because we are right here, right now. Because we are filled with energy that can be turned into sooo many useful things, like passion. Of course, passion can start war, but it can also end it. Passion can pretty much start or end anything. But here, I digress. The point is, we're on the brink of so many technological and scientific advances. So yes, there is your excitement. But lets forget that for a moment shall we? What about the one thing thats truly remained consistent through out the years? What about nature? Isnt it terribly exciting to walk outside and make your way through the yellow haze look up and see a rainbow? Of course it is!

For this I am greatful. So...bite me =P

I feel so young and old at the same time. Old at mind; Young at heart. ...and 16 physically, but we'll ignore that part. =D






No comments: